Thursday, May 10, 2012

Messy

My life is in a mess. My life my family my relationship my work. Every bit of this is unknowingly creeping in me, taking pieces of me. I feel so unproductive at work like I sorta needed a little more time to just clear my stuffs, I am not accumulating in any ways but it just doesn't seems to get cleared cleared. It left too much left overs here and there making me feel so hard to strike it off the list. I hate it really dislike myself being unorganized and messy and simply just having mistakes here and there. I hate mistakes but when I'm more aware of mistakes I seems to make even more. Wtf? What's just wrong. Sigh. I want to produce @ work.: really really. What's holding me back, my personal life? My mood? My capability? I hate to be affected by mood but I am always affected by it. How do people segregate ? I can't , sometimes I can sometimes I just can't. I miss him. I miss being in love with him. Why. Sometimes is really the question, why do we have to end abruptly like how we started. Why.

No comments: